Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tha Prana Women's Siren Jacket is super cool and is a whopping 70% off. Sorry for saying whopping. I can’t stand it when I hear a siren and see people go faster and get ahead of me knwing they have a few seconds to really pull over. If you do that then please assume I meant it as a compliment. One time our next door neighbors thought they smelled gas coming from our house and instead of calling tha gas company they called tha fire department. My mom, my sister and I pulled up to tha house with about eight fire engines around. Maybe it was two fire engines. It turns out there was a minor gas leak outside our house. This was a boring story, don’t you think? As Trapper would say, please don’t answer that.


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw