Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tha North Face Women's QThree Jacket is another one of those jackets that is likely to sell out quickly at 50% off. I wonder if people are encouraged to buy tha jacket faster when I mention that. I really just say it so that people don't email me getting all mad when they tried to order tha jacket and it is gone. Please don't get me wrong...I enjoy all tha emails and I am even okay with it when people get a little upset because I'm so good at solving it. I only don't like it when I get a complaint from an anonymous email mostly because I am unable to reply and because anonymous is so difficult to spell.


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw