Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tha Cloudveil Women's Zero-G Jacket is super cool and I am guessing they will be gonesville within tha hour. I looked up gonesville thinking there would be a real city somewhere with tha name but tha closest I could come was Gainesville, Florida. Feel free to share that little tidbit about gonesville and Gainesville with your friends and relatives. Here is a real customer review about tha women's Zero-G jacket that is posted on Moosejaw.com. Enjoy..."Love it. What a deal! I hope it will be able to hold up to my horrific attempts at snowboarding this year."


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw