Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tha Montrail Men’s Hardrock is my favorite shoe ever on tha lowdown. Please note that I didn’t review any of tha shoes we’ve posted previously so my info about this being my favorite is probably right but I can’t guarantee it. In fact, I should have never mentioned it at all but they said to always go with your first instinct so I won’t edit anything. Here’s a great product review about tha Hardrock that is posted at Moosejaw.com. This info will be about seven thousand times more valuable than anything I have to say. Here we go…. “This shoe is so great, my boyfriend needed a second pair. He wears tha pair he owns now all tha time, so when I saw them on sale I thought, hey, what a great Christmas present. I mean, I already know he loves them. Why try something new when you have already found greatness!?!?! Also, I know he won't dump me when he unwraps these!!!”


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw