Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tha funniest thing about tha Prana Men’s Enduro Short Sleeve Shirt is that when I was in sixth grade I french kissed for tha first time. It was in my basement on Halloween with a girl from tha Niagara Falls area. Really, she wasn’t from Niagara Falls but if anyone gets tha movie reference and orders this shirt I’ll add 100 Moosejaw Reward Points to your account. Please just email tha answer and your order number to me at Cuba@moosejaw.com and it will be done. Please note tha whole thing about me frenching has nothing to do with tha shirt as far as I know. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw