Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tha Marmot Men’s Down sweater is definitely in tha top five LowDown products ever. I have a Marmot Down Vest. A friend borrowed it and returned it about six months later and I know he had lost it and bought a new one because mine had paint splattered on tha inside. Tha jackets don’t come with paint but if you’re a careless painter you could end up with paint on it like me. I felt bad that my friend bought me a new vest so I got us tickets to a Tigers game. That thing about tha Tigers game is completely made up but I should have done that. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw