Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tha Mion Men's Ebb Tide Slide Sandal is not your cousin Harry’s sandal. I have no idea what that means but tha Mions are a little whack. Did I just say whack? Mion is actually supposed to be pronounced ‘My Own’ but I prefer to pronounce it like ‘mee-on’ like ‘peon’. This is a terrible email so far. If I were you I wouldn’t buy these simply because this text is annoying. Perhaps, it is all reverse psychology and because this email to you is so bad tha sandals will look even better. Regardless, I have to stop typing at some point so it might as well be now. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw