Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tha Montrail Men’s Olympus was just named tha best 60% off boot in tha world by me and some of my compatriots. I made up tha compatriots thing. Anderson Cooper just said it and I liked tha sound of it so I went with it. If you’re bored of me, here’s a real customer review about tha boots that is posted at Moosejaw.com. Enjoy…”I was sorely disappointed when Montrail stopped making my favorite Moraine boots, my fifth pair wore out, and I didn't see an obvious successor. After a year with lesser boots, I tried tha Olympus and my feet are very happy. Perfect fit, feel great, no blisters, rock solid, and look great. Moosejaw was tha only place I could find online that had my size (13 wide). Great experience ordering from Moosejaw, I'll order again.” As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw