Thursday, September 14, 2006

A couple years ago Tha New York Times did a piece about some Moonstone jacket and we sold out of all of them in about ten seconds. There are a couple aspects of tha story that are important to explain. First, I think this is my first time typing ‘did a piece.’ Next, I am pretty sure tha write up was not about tha Moonstone Women’s Ultralight Cirrus Jacket. Lastly, I’m listening to Eric Clapton Unplugged right now. I wouldn’t mind this cd playing at my funeral. You Can’t Always Get What You Want was already taken. That’s all. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw