Friday, September 08, 2006

I am pretty sure Tha North Face Kid’s Denali Thermal Jacket is tha warmest kid’s fleece made by Tha North Face. I used to have a thermos but I lost it. It is probably in my car. I have never washed my car. Some of tha people at Moosejaw don’t shower in tha morning. I used to not be able to sleep so I started waking up super early in tha morning so I am so tired at night now that I sleep great. Actually, I fall asleep quickly and then wake up about ten times during tha night. I was really hoping to get to Kevin Bacon in this email but I couldn’t make it. I’ll stop bothering you now. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw