Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I have started and deleted my text for tha Arcteryx Women’s Access Shorts at least eight times. I included some totally inappropriate text about access. Then, I made up a story about setting off tha alarm at our warehouse and then I deleted a story about tha Brady Bunch. Tha shorts are half off (formerly known as 50% off) so hopefully that will be good enough for you to at least check out tha picture. If 50% off doesn’t cut it please remember that one in every fourteen people like goats. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw