Sunday, October 01, 2006

Until this year I wore my running shorts to tha beach. Before going to Florida one of tha girls at Moosejaw told me I better switch it up or no one will like me and I ended up with tha Patagonia Wavefarer Board shorts. This is tha second item on tha lowdown this week that I actually own. I think that is a very good sign for all of us. I have them in tha plain red color but I actually like tha blue ones. Interestingly, I am not making any of this up. There is a great customer review about these shorts on tha site but it is super long and I have already gone on too long so I am going to leave it at that. As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw