Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tha Marmot Women’s Sharp Point Jacket is so cool that anything I say will only detract from tha jacket. Did I just say detract? Here is a real customer review posted on Moosejaw.com about tha women’s Sharp Point. Enjoy… “From tha first time I saw someone with a jacket like this, I knew I needed one. They are AMAZING, because it truly is like having a hardshell, but without all of tha bulk! I love this jacket, and no longer dread tha colder climates as much as I did before. A+++++ on this product. Not only that, but Moosejaw shipped it SO quickly that I got it 2 days after I ordered, and didn't even order it with that good of shipping.”


As always, everything on thalowdown.com is in limited quantity and only stays live for one day so please clear a room in your house, think gift city if necessary and start shopping away.


Get Tha LowDown!


Love tha Madness.


Cuba

Moosejaw